Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Am I the only one who felt bad for the creeper?

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

What the fuck happened!?!?

Best. Line. Evar. XD
This one always makes my day. I hope to see more antics from Satan soon O.o

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

swine flu XD

this made me lol several times. so kudos to you. w00t

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Great game overall

I think this is a really well-executed game. It's very addictive, and it's challenging, as well. Even though it's very easy to die (if you don't pay close attention to what's happening), you can only blame yourself for it, which is only more motivation to do better the next time around. There are no game-killing glitches or anything like that, a plus. I also like being able to get out of my fort and get right in the front lines and the action.

My only real complaints about the game are that the levels, as previously mentioned, take a huge amount of time to complete, and this can get tiring after a few rounds, especially considering the small reward you get at the end of each level (a few hundred gold? I think I deserve more than THAT! =P). A larger variety of weapons couldn't hurt, either.
I know it adds to the realism, but the friendly fire gets damn annoying sometimes. I find myself shooting down my soldiers a LOT (conveniently, when they're carrying back the enemy's flag).

Anyway, I'd love to see a sequel to this, and I'd play the hell out of it just as I did this one.

By the way, I'm sorry if this is barely coherent, but it's 5:08 AM here, so yeahhhh...
Kickass game, though!

Rebuild Rebuild

w00t

A very fun, and well thought out game. I like the delicate balance one has to preserve, with population and food, and also security and advancement. Really great. Took me almost five hours to completely beat, with all three endings, with the entire map conquered. Kudos to you.

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Difficulty sucks

Unoriginal, and the fact that one level is completely easy, then the next nearly impossible is very frustrating. There's not any replay value, nor is it a very interesting game to begin with. Nice try.

The Problem The Problem

I liked the chord progressions and whatnot, and the builds and drop-offs, but I think the sequence and arp synths (I use FL, too, so I recognize all these instruments) were a tad overused, and lend a slightly "empty" feel to the piece. Also, some parts seemed to lack transitions. That may have been purposeful, but personally, I don't much care for the effect it produces.
Overall, though, I like how it all goes together, and the general flow of it.

ParagonX9 - Blue Marine ParagonX9 - Blue Marine

So, this made me happeh...

I was strolling around the audio portal, and saw a new submission by you. Subsequent bowel voiding. I had to listen to it NAO.

As always, great work. Your songs always (ALWAYS) have a great vibe and energy to them.

I'm jealous of such talent. >=O

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Damnnnn

I'd hate to try to say anything about this great song, because it's unlikely that any words could grace it.
Great work. Superb work. There was literally nothing wrong about it, to my ears.

Also, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. It can definitely be felt in the song. Over-emotionality? What else should heartfelt music have?

This is a fucking ten, no doubts about it.

PART 2 PART 2

First Art Portal review

And for good reason. Drawn well, and I'm in love with your style. This made me crack the fuck up. I love pulp fiction. haha

dommi-fresh responds:

cool i am honored to be your first kind sir.