The Problem The Problem

I liked the chord progressions and whatnot, and the builds and drop-offs, but I think the sequence and arp synths (I use FL, too, so I recognize all these instruments) were a tad overused, and lend a slightly "empty" feel to the piece. Also, some parts seemed to lack transitions. That may have been purposeful, but personally, I don't much care for the effect it produces.
Overall, though, I like how it all goes together, and the general flow of it.

ParagonX9 - Blue Marine ParagonX9 - Blue Marine

So, this made me happeh...

I was strolling around the audio portal, and saw a new submission by you. Subsequent bowel voiding. I had to listen to it NAO.

As always, great work. Your songs always (ALWAYS) have a great vibe and energy to them.

I'm jealous of such talent. >=O

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Damnnnn

I'd hate to try to say anything about this great song, because it's unlikely that any words could grace it.
Great work. Superb work. There was literally nothing wrong about it, to my ears.

Also, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. It can definitely be felt in the song. Over-emotionality? What else should heartfelt music have?

This is a fucking ten, no doubts about it.

Nothing Else Maters (4?) Nothing Else Maters (4?)

Hmmm

Let me guess... FL?
That pluckey/guitarey thing in the intro sounds EXACTLY like the Plucked synth in FL.

Irrelevance aside, I like the way all the instruments run together. However, a lot of filters could have been placed on the guitar synth to make it sound more realistic. It's tough to make a good realistic guitar synth in any program.

You're a pretty good musician, and I like your work. Keep it up.

Cheese grater to the Nuts Cheese grater to the Nuts

w00t

Sounds like the cheesy Slayer guitars in FL... Haha

Not that the song is cheesy, but the guitar itself.

The actual riff is pretty catchy, and has a lot of potential, if you worked to mix it up and add some variety and "weight" to it

SquattingDog88101 responds:

Hey your right is the cheesy FL slayer guitar. I made this before I discovered VST. Thanks for the comment :)

Heart of the Defender Heart of the Defender

Never failing to 'wow' meh

I really like the mood that this one has. It really DOES feel like a warrior is fighting to the death! XD
As always, your music is full of awesome, indescribable emotions. Keep on making great tracks, homie. =D

Spaze Unofficial - I'll Never Forget You Spaze Unofficial - I'll Never Forget You

Doooooooooooooooooooood!

I rarely give out a ten to ANYTHING, but this song blew me away. It was so simplistic at parts, yet it still sounded complete and full. I especially loved the snare effect (whatever that may be XD). The interlude thingy in the middle was the most epic part, fo sho. Keep up the great work, and upload the rest of your songs to youpube already XD

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Thank you very much! :D

SF - Hardcore Generation SF - Hardcore Generation

Awesome song

I've been having a bad fucking day, and this song made me feel loads better. It's simple in concept, but fast and intricate at the same time. It's just freaking amazing. Keep up the good work.

SubtleForces responds:

Thanks alot, glad to hear I cheered u up ;D

Requiem (Preview) Requiem (Preview)

it wasn't o fortuna

one riff in this song sound exactly like the melody from lux aeterna. not that I'm saying you stole it or anything. this rocks cocks. someday you can do great things with your music. keep up the good work.

Wahnsinn responds:

Hopin' so :D Thanks for the review!

Fredgy - Chaoz Fantasy Cvr[Wp] Fredgy - Chaoz Fantasy Cvr[Wp]

Original was fucking great...

And this didn't disappoint, either. I've been listening to your stuff for a while, and when I saw a cover of Paragon, I knew I was in for an aural treat. Finish this masterpiece already! I demand moar! XD

Btw, I've been wanting to cover this song for a while. Do you have like a MIDI or a chord progression or something?

Fredgy responds:

thanks dude ;)
yea i'll finisht his because i recovered the file :p

and no i didn't use a MIDI or something ;)
i started from zero, did everthing myself ^^