Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Great game overall

I think this is a really well-executed game. It's very addictive, and it's challenging, as well. Even though it's very easy to die (if you don't pay close attention to what's happening), you can only blame yourself for it, which is only more motivation to do better the next time around. There are no game-killing glitches or anything like that, a plus. I also like being able to get out of my fort and get right in the front lines and the action.

My only real complaints about the game are that the levels, as previously mentioned, take a huge amount of time to complete, and this can get tiring after a few rounds, especially considering the small reward you get at the end of each level (a few hundred gold? I think I deserve more than THAT! =P). A larger variety of weapons couldn't hurt, either.
I know it adds to the realism, but the friendly fire gets damn annoying sometimes. I find myself shooting down my soldiers a LOT (conveniently, when they're carrying back the enemy's flag).

Anyway, I'd love to see a sequel to this, and I'd play the hell out of it just as I did this one.

By the way, I'm sorry if this is barely coherent, but it's 5:08 AM here, so yeahhhh...
Kickass game, though!

Rebuild Rebuild

w00t

A very fun, and well thought out game. I like the delicate balance one has to preserve, with population and food, and also security and advancement. Really great. Took me almost five hours to completely beat, with all three endings, with the entire map conquered. Kudos to you.

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Difficulty sucks

Unoriginal, and the fact that one level is completely easy, then the next nearly impossible is very frustrating. There's not any replay value, nor is it a very interesting game to begin with. Nice try.

When Penguins Attack - TD When Penguins Attack - TD

Really fun & addictive

I like being able to make my own paths for the lil dudes to follow, and having a wide range of weapons and enemies and stuff like that. The sound can get annoying after a while, but the addition of a mute button is pretty useful in that aspect. After a while, though, when funds are nearly unlimited, and you've come up with a good strategy, you kill pretty much everything in a matter of seconds, rendering the game a little easy at times. Other that that, it did a good job at keeping me entertained. Keep up the good work.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Ehhhh...

Great concept, and a really fun game overall, but I just didn't like the touchiness of the notes.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Awesome!

This is one of the few things on Newgrounds that you can play with all day... 5/5

7777776-2---2---776-88880---0--------
---1---1---1---776-0---0---0---0---88 889--------c---c---0---0---0---0---0-
--0---2---2---0---0---0---2---0---0--
-0---0---bbbbc----------------7-6-7-6 -7-2-a-----------8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-9-
7-6-7-6-7-2-7-6-7-2-a---a--------

Go Flower, Grow! Go Flower, Grow!

Haha freakin sweet!

Haha that makes me wanna get stoned and play this... Great job!

Astronaut 1337 Astronaut 1337

Ugh

It was fun, but you run out of ammo too fast...
Either make the pistol with unlimited ammo or give shitloads more weapons/ammo.

mooseisloose responds:

Look right at the edges of the landscape for ammo, and also in the middle, most people either don't search the very edges or just go around the edges, missing the middle :p

torture wall torture wall

NEEDS TO BE LONGER!

Animation is awesome and all... but only three options?!?!?!
I'd like to see more sadistic ways for an innocent stick figure to die.
Mwuhahaha

rune-god responds:

lol my pc is to slow to do anything with it.

Wiggi Fun Run Wiggi Fun Run

Nice!

That's actually pretty freakin good! And educational too :)
Only problem I had with it was that the controls were a bit weird, use arrow keys instead maybe?

burningice579 responds:

maybe i could give the players an option to use the mouse or arrow keys. I'll take note of that. thanks ^_^