Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Am I the only one who felt bad for the creeper?

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

What the fuck happened!?!?

Best. Line. Evar. XD
This one always makes my day. I hope to see more antics from Satan soon O.o

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

swine flu XD

this made me lol several times. so kudos to you. w00t

coffee break coffee break

that was so disturbing

which is the very reason I loved it =D

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

this is great

There are few flashes on this site that I rarely give a ten to, and even fewer that are awe-inspiring such as this one. The music fit perfectly with the setting and the artistic style, and the drawing is absolutely superb. The story is gripping, as well, and I liked the climactic ending. Good fucking job, and keep up the great work.

Primal War 19 Primal War 19

The entire series = pwnage

I like the idea of beasts vs dinosaurs, and with this series, you really pulled it off. Your drawing abilities are fucking awesome, and the storyline had me hooked all the way through 15 episodes and one and a half hours of time spent watching them. However, the audio needs improvement (maybe find a good voice actor or something?), and the animation is choppy at points. The series is still completely badass, though, so keep up the good work! I can;t wait for the finale.

Emo Boy Ep.1 Emo Boy Ep.1

I saw my name and went WTF!

But then I read the reviews and loled
XD

cHunter responds:

Yeah, it's pretty funny, lol.

I Hate America I Hate America

Lulz wtf

Though I do agree that the deaths of nearly 600,000 cilivians in the middle east are atrocious actions (and the subsequent media slandering of the entire Muslim community), I'm not applauding what happened on 9/11. I do believe, however, that Americans tend to have warped, nationalistic, often hateful feelings towards other countries and the elite at the very top use this to declare war on anyone they could want. I hate the American government, not the land of America, itself. On a different note, the animation was okay, and the audio sort of sucked (couldn't you get a clip of a speech or some crap to make it better?).

When An Emo Cries When An Emo Cries

Hahaha great

Every time an emo kid cries, Chuck Norris gets a hard on.

MDay : The Emo Collab MDay : The Emo Collab

Haha, my thoughts exactly...

This pretty much summed up my feelings about all those god damned posers... 5/5